Dynavyte is a gut health product formulated by fermenting humates and kelp. It is highly bio available, being readily absorbed into the animals system.
Using Dynavyte in the appropriate doses may be beneficial in:
- Stabilising the micro flora in the gut which may lead to an improvement in the animals behaviour
- Assisting in improving food conversion which may lead to a reduction in feed costs
- Boosting the immune system which may assist in allowing performance animals to cope with workloads
- Providing the daily essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for good health and wellbeing of your animal
- Supporting broodmares and foals with their nutritional requirements in times of stress and need.
Dynavyte can be added to hard feeding regimes or applied directly over the tongue. Dynavyte can improve gut function and feed conversion so significantly, as long as your horses receive a nutritionally balanced diet suitable for their work load and environmental conditions, (ie including electrolytes) it is not so necessary to add vitamins and minerals. And if you do, they will absorb them so much more efficiently with less waste by excretion. When using Dynavyte there is generally no need to use other forms of nutritional supplements.
Dynavyte does not contain any FEI prohibited substances.
Dynavyte is available in 1 litre, 5 litre, 10 litre, 20 litre, and 200 litre volumes.